The Time Off Request Widget allows Administrators and Supervisors to manage employee time off request from the uAttend Dashboard. An Administrator and/or Supervisor can approve a time off request if required to do so. Administrators and Supervisors can see if there are time off requests pending for approval on the Time Off Requests widget on the uAttend Dashboard.
Pending time off request will display in the pending tab sorted by descending date requested. The widget will display the following information for every request:
- Employee's First and Last Name
- Date(s) for the time off request
- Hours Requested, Pay code type, and Hours Available
- Approval Status displays the approval status of Supervisors and Administrators. Hover over the Supervisor and Administrator icons to view further details.
Quick Approval from the Time Off Request Row
Hover over the row and the Deny and Approve icons will display.
To quickly Approve a time off request simply click on the icon.
The time off request will briefly display Approved and then it will be moved to the Approved tab.
Quick Deny from the Time Off Request Row
To quickly Deny a time off request simply click on the icon.
Click on Yes to confirm the denied request.
The time off request will briefly display Denied and then it will be removed from the list.
Detailed View of the Time Off Request
Need more information? The detailed view displays the Employees accruals balances and time off requested. In addition, you can view who else will be out the date(s) being requested.
1. Click on the row to view the detailed time off requested.
2. Edit the time off requested by typing on the line under the designated pay code.
3. Click on Unpaid or Weekend option.
4. Click on Approve.
4. The time off request will change to the approved state and be moved to the approved tab.
5. If you made any modifications to the time off requested, click on Save and then on Yes to confirm.
6. Please note, if both Supervisor and Administrator approval is required and an Administrator has made changes, the request will require both Supervisor and Administrator to approve changes.
Deny Time Off Requested from Detailed View
1. Click on Deny from the detailed view.
2. Click on Yes to confirm.
Canceling an Approved Request
1. Click on the Approved tab located on the top right of the widget.
2. Hover over the row you would like to cancel.
3. Click on the to cancel the approved time off request.
4. Click on Yes to confirm.
5. The time off request will briefly display Cancelled and then it will be removed from the list.
6. Note: Cancelling approved requests will not remove the approved time from an employee’s time card. Once a request is cancelled, please be sure to navigate to the employee’s time card and manually remove the cancelled time.
Canceling an Approved Request from Detailed View
You can also cancel an approved time off request from the detailed view.
1. Click on the row you would like to cancel and the detailed time off request displays.
2. Click on Cancel Request
3. Click on Yes to confirm.
4. Note: Cancelling approved requests will not remove the approved time from an employee’s time card. Once a request is cancelled, please be sure to navigate to the employee’s time card and manually remove the cancelled time.
Note: If N/A displays for the available hours of an employee, you can enable to Display Benefit Accruals per employee by following these steps:
1. Go to the Users tab
2. Select an Employee
3. Click on Employee Services
4. On the User Settings section click on Edit
5. On the Display Benefit Accrual option click on Edit
6. Select Yes, then click Save
7. Close modal and return to the Time Off Request widget or repeat steps to enable for other employees.