In addition to receiving punch notifications by email, administrators and supervisors with permissions can enter a phone number to receive immediate text notifications via uText when their employees punch In or Out.
To be notified of employee punches via uText, follow these steps:
1. Click the Users tab on the main menu.
2. Select the user's name from the list.
3. Click the Employee Services link.
4. Click the Edit link in the User Settings section.
5. Select Edit next to Notify of Punch by uText.
6. Select Yes from the Notify of Punch by uText drop-down menu.
The Number and Do Not Send uText Notifications fields appear.
7. In the Number field, enter the phone number to which you would like to have the punch notifications sent.
Note: Employee punch notifications can only be sent to one phone number.
8. In the Do Not Send uText Notifications From field, enter the start time of the time range for which you would not like the punch notifications to be sent, if desired.
9. In the Do Not Send uText Notifications To field, enter the end time of the time range for which you would not like the punch notifications to be sent, if desired.
uText punch notifications will not be sent to the number entered during the Do Not Send uText Notifications time range entered.
10. Click Save.
uText notifications will immediately be sent to the number entered every time the employee punches In or Out.