Administrators and supervisors with editing rights can send employees their time card data for the current pay period via text message.
To set up employee time cards via, follow these steps:
1. Click the Users tab on the main menu.
2. Select the user's name from the list.
3. Click the Employee Services link.
4. Click the Edit link in the User Settings section.
5. Select Edit next to Send Employee Timecard.
6. Select Yes from the Send Employee Timecard drop-down menu.
The Number, Send Frequency, and Send Time fields appear.
7. In the Number field, enter the phone number to which you would like to have the timecard sent.
Note: An employee time card can only be sent to one phone number.
8. From the Send Frequency drop-down menu, select the frequency that you would like the timecard sent.
The options are Daily, Weekly, and Each Pay Period. If you select Weekly, the Day of Week to Send drop-down menu appears, allowing you to select the day of the week on which you would like the timecard sent.
9. From the Send Time drop-down, select the time which you would like to have the time card sent.
10. Click Save.
Employees will receive their time card data for the current pay period via text message based on the send frequency and send time selected.