In uAttend, you can set up holiday pay days for your users.
To add a new holiday, follow these steps:
1. Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
2. Click the Holidays link.
3. Click Add Holiday.
4. From the drop-down menus, enter the date and the holiday name.
5. In the Paid Hours field, enter the number of paid hours for employees who will not be working on the holiday.
6. From the Pay Code drop-down menu, select the pay code (e.g., Reg, OT1, etc.) for employees who will be working on the holiday.
7. From the Apply to All drop-down menu, select Yes if you wish for this holiday to apply to all employees.
If the holiday will apply to only some or none of your employees, select No. Then see "Assigning Holiday Time to Users" below to assign the holiday to each individual user.
8. From the Working drop-down menu, select Yes if some or all of your employees will be working on the holiday.
9. Click Add.