If your employees will punch in and out by phoning in, you can specify the phone number(s) from which they are allowed to call. The Caller ID feature is an optional feature.
To add a new number, follow these steps:
1. Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
2. Click the Punch Management link.
3. Scroll down to the Caller IDs section.
4. Click Add Caller ID.
5. Enter the phone number, including area code.
6. Enter a name for the location.
7. Click Add.
You may add as many phone numbers as you like. The punch in/out by phone will check the caller ID of the employee wishing to use the service. If it does not match, the call will be rejected.