Administrators can give users the ability to view timecards or to view and edit them.
To assign viewing/editing rights to a supervisor or employee, follow these steps:
1. Click the Users tab on the main menu.
2. Select the user's name from the list.
3. Click the Edit link in the Edit Rights section.
4. From the drop-down menu, select View+Edit to allow the user viewing and editing rights, or select View Only to allow the user viewing rights only.
5. Click Save.
6. Click the Employee Services link.
NOTE: The Employee Services feature is only available for users in your account using one of the Platinum Series C time clocks (BN6500, BN6000, CB6500, CB6000) and for users punching in through the uAttend website.
7. In the User Settings section, make sure View Timecard is set to Yes.
For information on viewing and editing timecards, see Viewing/Editing Timecards.