To link the CB1500 to your uAttend account, follow these steps from your uAttend account:
1. Attach an Ethernet cable between the CB1500 and your router, then plug the CB1500 into a power outlet.
The CB1500 should be turned on, with the display illuminated.
2. Log in to your uAttend account, if you are not already logged in.
3. Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
4. Click the Punch Management link.
5. Click Add Time Clock.
6. In the Device ID field, enter the Device ID assigned to the CB1500.
You can find the Device ID on a sticker on the back of the CB1500. If you cannot locate this sticker, you can also find the Device ID in the CB1500. To do this, press the MENU key and enter the password (default password is 53178). Scroll to Device Management and press OK, then scroll to Device ID and press OK.
Enter the Device ID exactly as it appears, including dashes.
7. In the Name/Location field, enter the name for the CB1500. Assign the CB1500 a name that is easy for you to remember.
8. Click Add.
The CB1500 will now be linked to your uAttend account.