Punch reports allow you to view the punch history or locations and times of all punches during the assigned pay period. To run a punch report, follow these steps:
1. Click the Reports tab on the main menu.
2. Click the Punch Report link at the left of the screen.
3. Select the date range, the employee type (Active, Archived, or Both), and the punch type (All Punches or Missed Punches) for which you want to run the report.
Note: Missed punches will display as ------ in the missed punch column.
4. Click All Departments to view a list of all departments, click All Employees to view a list of all employees or click All Punch Methods to filter your report by punch methods.
5. Check the departments and employees for whom you want data.
Note: By default, all departments and employees will be checked. To clear the check marks, you must deselect the check box at the top. Then you can select individual departments and employees for whom you want to run the report.
6. Click Search.
The report data will display.
You can click the Print link to print a copy of the report, the Email link to email the report to yourself or someone else, or the Export link to download a copy of the data for local archiving.