Timecard reports allow you to view hours by department or by employee. To run a timecard report, follow these steps:
1. Click the Reports tab on the main menu.
2. Click the Timecard Report link at the left of the screen.
3. Select the date range and the employee type (Active, Archived, or Both) for which you want to run the report.
4. Select either List Hours by Department or List Hours by Employee.
5. Check the box next to the employee(s) for whom you want to run the report, then click Search.
NOTE: By default, all departments will be checked. To clear the check marks, you must uncheck the check box at the top. Then you can select individual departments for which you want to run the report.
6. Click Search.
The report data will display.
You can choose one of the following links at the top of the screen:
Print—Displays a clean view of the data, preferable for printing.
Email—Allows you to email the data.
Export—Allows you to download a copy of the data for local archiving.
NOTE: Click the Gross Pay link to see the gross pay total for a specified employee. To run a gross pay report on a user, the user must be assigned an Hourly Rate through their user profile.